Just Thorin/Richard, being ridiculously good looking.
the family of Fëanor
WHERE are they getting this stuff !!
Next week on hoarders…
Trust taekwondo to make me feel better. I’m back to not giving a damn and at least I can rejoice knowing that I can fight. I know how to fight, and I love that.
This is 100% true
This tweet sounds as though introverts consume the souls of others before they engage in social events.
This is 100% true
It’s the only way we’ll be strong enough to attend a party, sorry.
I do this really cute thing in which some days I feel all “I have some really good friends and I like the way I am and I don’t care if other people don’t like me” and everything is fun and lovely and then other days it’s more like “the person you have a crush on will never like you back, your friends don’t like you, you just happen to be friends with someone they like, you’ll never be the one someone chooses, you are just there and that’s all, stop fooling yourself”.
And yeah, those days aren’t really that fun. But it is better to embrace them, so that when they come, they don’t hurt as much. But the thing is that the other days are so nice that for a while you forget about the bad days and when they come, you are never ready to face them.
Note that I’m not talking about anything or anyone in particular, these are just the thoughts that are always in the back of my mind.
The Midnight Planétarium watch was a collaboration between Van Cleef & Arpels and Christiaan van der Klaauw. The watch is made of 396 separate parts and features the six closest planets orbiting the sun in real time (Uranus and Neptune were left out because you probably won’t live long enough to see either one complete a full orbit).
I. Need. This.
Georgian Hunting Dagger
- Dated: second half of the 19th century
- Measurements: overall length 43.9 cm
The hilt of European form comes with flattened-cylindrical pommel and small, recurved, double guard in brass, engraved with tigers and prey. The daggers has bone grips and elaborately-profiled tangband, the straight, heavy, double-edged blade showing traces of Wootz forging, with pronounced central ridge, chiseled in three panels with tigers among vines, each on a gilded ground.
Source: Copyright © 2014 iCollector
petitions for asexuals to be allowed to say “i totally aced that” whenever they misread a potentially sexualised situation
and then to just majestically sweep out of the room in a billowing cloud of purple smoke but that is optional
You know what I hate? having to make phone calls. You know what I have to do today? a phone call. To my psychiatrist. Do not want.
Also, holidays are over, tomorrow is back to uni for me. Too many emotions in too little time.
When in doubt blame Turin, it’s probably his fault anyways.
The chief citadel of Maedhros was upon the Hill of Himring, the Ever-cold; and that was wide-shouldered, bare of trees, and flat upon its summit, surrounded by many lesser hills.That region was named thereafter the March of Maedhros; for northwards there was little defence of hill or river against assault from Angband. There Maedhros and his brothers kept watch, gathering all such people as would come to them, and they had few dealings with their kinsfolk westward, save at need. It is said indeed that Maedhros himself devised this plan, to lessen the chances of strife, and because he was very willing that the chief peril of assault should fall upon himself; and he remained for his part in friendship with the houses of Fingolfin and Finarfin, and would come among them at times for common counsel.
"Legolas you had ONE job!” - Aragorn
ooh five facts? let me see…
1. Numbers make me feel comfortable, I tend to need to associate things with numbers and then everything feels easier.
2. I have no sense of orientation whatsoever. I can’t read maps, I always will walk in the wrong direction.
3. I’ve been in love with Tolkien’s creation since I was 12, when the movies hadn’t come out yet and I didn’t have anyone to talk to about it (except for my brother but he hated The Silmarillion and I loved it so that didn’t work).
4. I love my brother like… A LOT and lots of people don’t really understand and I am aware that sometimes I don’t deal with my love for him in a really healthy way so I’m trying to get better at that.
5. It is my dream to one day have a room all dedicated to weapons like swords and axes and lances, morning-stars as well, I want shields, armour, and of course, bows and arrows.